10 January 2011

HAPPY belated NEW YEAR!

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.comHosted by RockYouPhotos.comHosted by RockYouPhotos.comHosted by RockYouPhotos.comHosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Hello lovelies,
I'm finally getting round to putting on my pictures of how i spent my New Years Eve, well from the photos you can clearly tell that i had a good time that night. I attented my best friend Hanas birthday house party/ NEW YEARS PARTY! I had an amazing time and met loads of new friends, and thank you to some very special people who kept me right on the night when i was uable to look after myself (alcohol is bad). The reason i was so drunk was probably because i was mixing my drinks (smirnoff ice, fat frog, vodka, SHOTS) I haven't touched a sip off alcohol since.

ps.. in no way am i encouraging you to use alcohol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment